Servers/Bartenders - FT & PT shifts available
Rosedale Golf & Country Club is looking for hospitality partners that are dam good at providing customer service and are guest pleasing individuals to join our great team.
We want professionals who are hard-working, energetic, and LOVE INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE! We have a fun, fast-paced environment and want people who strive to be constantly better than before, being known in the community for being the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
Our food & beverage team members have a lot on their plate, both figuratively and literally, serving hundreds of meals per year. We want team members who are passionate about great service, eager to learn, and enjoy working in a team environment.
We are seeking Servers/Bartenders who are looking to grow their confidence and experience.
Both AM & PM, Full-Time & Part Time shifts available to meet with your personal needs. You must be able to work weekends and holidays if needed. We are flexible and happy to work around your school and family schedules.
Here at Rosedale, we take pride in everything we do for our residents and guests. Bring your knowledge and skills, but your attitude must include the following:
- Think of every order as an opportunity for you to Decide to be Great, making our residents and guests smile
- Care about doing the Right Thing and ensuring only the best and freshest product is delivered to our residents and guests
- Ensure that are residents and guests have a Memorable dining experience every time
- Work with Pride and Purpose, paying attention to the littlest details knowing that they do matter to our residents and guests
- Know that working as a team… Us Begins with U!
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to be on your feet for up 8 hours at a time
- Great people/teamwork skills
- Sense of urgency
- Quick thinker
- Perform well under stress
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay starts at $6.50 per hour, based upon experienc, plus tips
- Free parking and employee discounts for all positions
- Fun, enjoyable working environment
Rosedale Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans