Maintenance Technician - Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a Maintenance Tech for Little Ocmulgee State Park in Helena (McRae), Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf course, catering, conferences, camping, lake, recreation and much more!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager or General Manager this position is responsible for general building maintenance functions at Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform minor maintenance replacement and repairs in the areas of carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, flooring, and other building repairs.
- Inspect, document and report property issues involving maintenance issues.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance by completing daily work orders as requested
- Organize materials, tools, and equipment to perform daily assignments
- Perform casual labor properly; such as lifting/moving heavy items
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work
- Maintains working relationship with on-site staff and vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager and General Manager
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms’ climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. In performing the job duties the employee will be exposed to an outdoor environment.
Other: This positions requires a valid driver's license.
Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans