Visitor Center Attendant - Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge, located in Dawsonville, GA is one of Georgia's greatest natural treasures! With a 729 ft. picturesque water fall and the starting point for those hikers going North on the Appalachian Trail, we offer camping, hiking, food & beverage, lodging, zip lines, adventure park with guided hikes, birds of prey, archery and much, much more.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a part time Visitor Center Attendant, 24 hours per week. $10 hr.
- Provides exceptional service in retail along with the following:
- Welcomes guests, answer questions and direct guests to the appropriate venues
- Initiates contact with guests with a warm welcome and the willingness to assist the guest
- Must be proactive in anticipating the guest’s needs
- Must effectively communicate all pertinent information amongst his/her team members and supervisory staff in regards to daily operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Always carries themselves in a friendly approachable manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments.
Must be highly service focused with a desire to engage with guests.
The best candidate for this position will demonstrate a good work ethic, dependability, teamwork and a willingness to learn. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. free lunch, free parking, as well as our unique lodge/hospitality offerings.