Restaurant Server - Little Ocmulgee Lodge - Part Time
Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge located in Helena, Georgia, is looking for extraordinary Team Member to join out team! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" facility!
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a hard-working Server with an exceptional service attitude to work 2 to 3 shifts per week. This position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
. Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up.
· Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments.
· Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and 86’d items.
· Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
· Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
· Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
· Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor and wine menus and service.
· Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
· Follow the standards for proper service, bussing and re-setting of tables.
· Maintains their assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
· Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
· Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
· Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.).
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PAY: hourly pay plus tips
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans