Laundry/Public Space Attendant - Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge, located in Dawsonville, GA is one of Georgia's greatest natural treasures! With a 729 ft. picturesque water fall and the starting point for those hikers going North on the Appalachian Trail, we offer camping, hiking, food & beverage, lodging, zip lines, adventure park with guided hikes, birds of prey, archery and much, much more.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a Laundry/Public Space Attendant - 2nd shift
$11.00/hour $$$ sign on bonus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Sorts linen for housekeeping
- Loads soiled linen into washer and washes according to procedures.
- Loads dryer and dries clean linen according to standards.
- Knows the operating function of the laundry machines.
- Removes lint from dryer lint traps once daily.
- Runs clean linen through ironer.
- Folds towels and other bath linens by hand.
- Places folded linen on marked shelves and loads housekeeping carts for Room Attendants.
- Ensures certain washers are in use before taking breaks to augment efficiency.
- Performs Room Attendant/Public Space Attendant duties as needed.
- Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms.
- Sweeps/vacuums carpets.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Keeps the front of the hotel and walkways/sidewalks free from trash.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and/or shampoo machine.
- Washes walls and ceilings, moves and arranges furniture.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
- Cleans windows and window sills.
- Assists housekeeping staff in guest rooms or laundry as needed as directed by Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Willing to train the right candidate.
PREREQUISITES: Physical mobility and stamina required. Ability to follow instructions. Detail-oriented. Professional and pleasant attitude is required. Ability to work independently. Must be able to push, pull, move, or lift up to 25 lbs.
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employers\ committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans