Server - Lake Blackshear Resort
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for extraordinary Servers for the Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club located in Cordele, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort!
Lake Blackshear Resort has 88 rooms, villas and lake cabins. Classic, minimalist-style on beautiful 8800 acre cypress lake with restaurant, bar, fitness center, conference center, marina with a lake restaurant, 18 hole-golf course designed by Denis Griffiths, hunting preserve, fishing and family/children’s programs.
Please visit our website at www.coralhospitality.com or at www.lakeblackshearresort.com.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager/Supervisor this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
· Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up.
· Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments.
· Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and 86’d items.
· Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
· Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
· Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
· Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor and wine menus and service.
· Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
· Follow the standards for proper service, bussing and re-setting of tables.
· Maintains assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
· Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
· Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
· Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.).
Qualifications and Experience: Please do not apply if you have less than 6 months experience as a Food Server. We are looking for persons experienced in a fast paced, customer focused environment. If you have such experience, please apply.