Server/Bartender - The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club
SERVER & BARTENDER
At The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club you’ll be part of a team where servicing our residents, renters and guests is our highest priority. The Landings is situated on 250 acres of riverfront splendor and boasts an 18 hole executive golf course, 13 lighted Har-Tru courts, competition-sized swimming pool, 18 stocked lakes to fish, landscaped paths plus a private harbor and marina.
Responsible for providing food and beverage service to club members, Renters and guests. We’re looking for team members who are enthusiastic and passionate about providing amazing experiences for our members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up service station(s) and performs assigned side work (kitchen, coffee, etc.).
- Knowledge on service pieces, service procedures and service timing.
- Knowledge of menu sauces and wine service.
- Provides immediate attention to all members and guests upon seating.
- Fills glasses with ice water while members and guests review menu.
- Describes any specials of the day to members and guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item. Offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
- Takes food and beverage order for members and guests.
- Complies with all laws/policies relating to the service of alcohol.
- Able to mix cocktails, set up cooking carts and cook table side recipes.
- Assembles food on tray, serve meal, place dishes by course in front of each person, and serve from the left of each person.
- Follows up with members and guests to ensure satisfaction. Replenish items as needed.
- Removes dirty dishes.
- Suggests and serves dessert, coffee and after dinner drinks.
- Charges the bill to the members account.
- Keeps restaurant clean, well stocked and organized.
- Advises Department Leaders of any complaints.
- Performs clean-up and closing duties.
- Attends any food and beverage meetings.
- Responsible for tip declaration.
- Great smile and friendly attitude
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.