Night Auditor - Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge, located in Dawsonville, GA is one of Georgia's greatest natural treasures! With a 970 ft. picturesque water fall and the starting point for those hikers going North on the Appalachian Trail, we offer camping, hiking, food & beverage, lodging, zip lines, adventure park with guided hikes, birds of prey, archery and much, much more.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a Night Auditor for 2 nights a week at $13-14/hour depending on experience. This position is responsible for the overnight operations of Resort, verifying the accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues, as well as assisting with all aspects of guest services at Amicalola Falls State Park and Lodge.
- Greets, registers and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room key.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to the Resort, shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
- Computes bill and collects payment for guests.
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges such as room, food, or telephone to guest accounts.
- Manage nightly resort operations.
- Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced, follow up on any discrepancies.
- Post any transactions needed.
- Perform end of the day procedures.
- Produce daily reports for departments and department heads.
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employers\ committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans