Server - Riverwood Golf Club
Riverwood Golf Club, located in Port Charlotte, FL, is one of Florida's premier country clubs! At Riverwood, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Club experiences. Just as you are dedicated to do your best in whatever you do, the Riverwood Team "Decides to be Great" on a daily basis!
We offer great pay, benefits and free golf! Join our team today!
Our core values are:
· Do the Right Thing
· Decide to be Great
· Take Pride
· Memories Matter
· We begins with Me
· CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!!
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR FULL & PART-TIME SERVERS TO JOIN OUR FOOD & BEVERAGE TEAM!
PAY: $8.00 per hour plus tips
HOURS: Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays based on business needs.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
· Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up.
· Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments.
· Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and 86’d items.
· Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
· Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
· Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
· Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor and wine menus and service.
· Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
· Follow the standards for proper service, bussing and re-setting of tables.
· Maintains assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
· Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
· Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
· Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.).
Computer Skills: Must have basic computer skills. Previous work with a POS system, preferred.
Certificates: Must be ServSafe certified or obtain certification within 6 months.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.