Bartender-Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Outlet Manager this position mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar for Brasstown Valley Resort by performing the following duties.
- Takes orders and serves food, according to service standards
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks using standard jigger.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served.
- Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
- Informs guests of all food, beverage and bar promotional activities.
- Adheres to Accounting practices and standards.
- Requisitions beverage and/or supplies from storeroom and sets up bar.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of Brassies and Lobby Bar.
- Works closely with the kitchen in the preparation and serving of food product.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.