Conference Set-Up Attendant-Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Conference Set-Up Supervisor this position is responsible for providing clean and properly set function rooms.
- Understands BEO and how to complete a set-up.
- Keep the function rooms, conference areas and storage areas clean and neat at all time.
- Return all equipment not in use to its proper storage area in a clean condition before the end of each shift.
- Service/freshen all meeting rooms during breaks. Check temperature and see if all lights are working and adjusted properly.
- Assists Banquet staff when necessary which may include food running, bussing and buffet break down.
- Helps perform inventories of Banquet equipment and supplies.
- Eliminate safety hazards.
- Follow Engineering’s Work Order Program in reporting broken or damaged equipment.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.