Housekeeping Room Attendant - Unicoi State Park and Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for nature lovers!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddleboard courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guests will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great $$
- Opportunity for growth and development with a leading hospitality management team
- Free Employee Meals
- Free uniforms
- Georgia State Park Pass
- Employee discounts at the Lodge
- Discounted room rates and golf at Coral Hospitality properties
- 12 comp rooms and 12 comp campsites at all NGMA State parks
- Free and discounted golf and park activities at other NGMA State Parks
- The most incredible views that North Georgia has to offer
Company's website: www.unicoilodge.com
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!!
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum age to apply is 16 years old.
- Sorts, folds, and carries linens.
- Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to standards.
- Restocks cart and empties vacuum cleaners.
- Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room amenities.
- Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind.
- Cleans bathrooms, including the shower curtain, walls, mirrors, tub, toilet and floor.
- Cleans under and behind bed.
- Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; cleans items as needed.
- Makes a final check to ensure all items are in the room.