Server/Bartender Misty Creek Country Club
To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform the following essential functions of the position:
- Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up.
- Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments.
- Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and 86’d items.
- Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
- Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
- Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
- Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor and wine menus and service.
- Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
- Follow the standards for proper service, bussing and re-setting of tables.
- Maintains their assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
- Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
- Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality. Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.).
From $10 hourly plus Tips