Banquet Setup - Unicoi State Park and Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for nature lovers!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddleboard courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guests will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great $$
- Opportunity for growth and development with a leading hospitality management team
- Free Employee Meals
- Free uniforms
- Georgia State Park Pass
- Employee discounts at the Lodge
- Discounted room rates and golf at Coral Hospitality properties
- 12 comp rooms and 12 comp campsites at all NGMA State parks
- Free and discounted golf and park activities at other NGMA State Parks
- The most incredible views that North Georgia has to offer
Company's website: www.unicoilodge.com
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!!
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Food & Beverage Services Manager, this position is to set, maintain and refresh hotel banquet meeting rooms according to sales contract and company standards at Unicoi State Park and Lodge.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum age to apply is 6 years old
- Cleans tables, carry dirty dishes
- Replaces soiled table linens
- Sets tables
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes
- Supplies service bar with food, and serve water, butter, and coffee to patrons
- Ensures that all banquet and meeting rooms are properly set in a timely manner
- Responsible for timely and safe breakdown of meeting rooms after event completion
- Must refresh rooms on time, have water in rooms, clean rooms and set for appropriate functions