Assistant Golf Professional - Misty Creek Country Club
Misty Creek Country Club, located in Fort Myers, FL, is one of Florida's premier country clubs! At Arrowhead, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Club experiences. Just as you are dedicated to do your best in whatever you do, the Arrowhead Team "Decides to be Great" on a daily basis! Through our collective commitments, we assure your strong future while enhancing our Members' and Guests' experiences.
Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!!
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
Summary: Provide efficient, helpful and courteous service to all members and guests. Assist in daily operations in the Pro Shop, including the sale of merchandise, green fees, rental of golf carts and practice balls. Operate computerized cash collection system. Maintain neatness and cleanliness of Pro Shop and surrounding areas. Successfully run our Men's, Ladies and Twilight Leagues.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform the following essential functions of the position:
* Minimum of 1 year experience and registered in the PGA of America in good standing.
* YEAR ROUND POSITION
- Greets/ checks in members and guests as they enter the Pro Shop
- Selling merchandise, range balls, snacks and beverages
- Maintains the pro shop environment by keeping the shop neat and orderly: straightening and stocking merchandise. Order merchandise and maintain inventory
- Opening and closing duties in Pro Shop
- Set up and run leagues as needed
- Schedules tee times and schedule staff accordingly
- Answer phone calls and assist guests as needed
- Communicate specials, promotions, and events with customers clearly and enthusiastically
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Available to work weekends, holidays and work year-round.
- Additional income possible with private lessons, after school golf program, clinics and grip repair.
- Computer skills are needed for this position which include Golf Genius, Microsoft word, excel, GPS for our cart fleet and be able learn Golfnow reservations POS.
$16 - $18 per hour commensurate with experience
Misty Creek Country Club is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans