Cafe Attendant - Eagle Ridge Golf Club
If you are looking for the perfect Part Time opportunity and you enjoy working with people and free golf, then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Café Attendant at Eagle Ridge Golf Club, you’ll be an important part of our customer service team, working with our front-of-house team to ensure our customers receive superior customer service. You’ll greet customers with a smile when they walk in the door and offer assistance with anything they need. No experience needed, we will train.
This role is ideal for friendly, personable workers with a love of the food and beverage operations and a desire to share in our vision of passionate hospitality.
- Greet customers as they enter and offer your assistance with their orders
- Ring up food orders and note any special requests so all items are made correctly
- Prepare requested menu items and serve to guests
- Make and serve beverages to guests.
- Explain menu items to customers with enthusiasm and descriptive language, and be knowledgeable about our offerings
- Offer suggestions for order substitutions for customers with allergies or other dietary restrictions
- Direct customers to anything they need, such as utensils, coffee items, or directions to the restroom
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service experience
- Experience handling cash and using credit card processing machines
Pay: $9.00 per hour plus tips
Hours: Day shift only, 4-5 hours per day
Eagle Ridge Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans