Lead Activities Attendant - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge, located near Helen, Georgia, is looking for an extraordinary Lead Activities Attendant. We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on and prepared to lead a "best in class" Activities operation.
Unicoi State Park & Lodge has 100 rooms and 29 cabins, contemporary style on 1000 plus acres with a restaurant, tavern, conference center, campground and adventure activities.
We offer a competitive salary, full health benefit package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) and various company benefits. For more information, visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform the following essential functions of the position:
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Maintain Library of Resources
- Set Up/Close Activities Station
- Assist with Maps and Directions
- Maintain flags, raise and lower according to procedure times
- Stock, Display and Loan/Rent Recreational Equipment
- Reserve Sporting Activities, when requested
- Coordinate Tournaments/Games
- Conduct Guest Orientation
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and physically demanding environment
- Must be able to spend 90% of working time standing, walking, and reaching and 10% of working time sitting
- Pushing, pulling and lifting objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally, from position to position
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds and exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently
- Must be able to communicate clearly with our guests in the primary language of the specific location (Primarily English)
- Exposed to weather conditions and prevalent temperature changes
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employers\ committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans