Park Services - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for nature lovers!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guests will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a hard-working person to work in Park Services. Under the direct supervision of the
Park Manager, this position assists general landscaping, maintenance, and bathrooms around the Park in accordance with standards at Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
- Mow Lawns.
- Clean restrooms around the park.
- Pick up trash.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great $$
- Health insurance, to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance-, Short- and Long-Term disability, and much more
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for growth and development with a leading hospitality management team
- Free Employee Meals
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Employee discounts at the Lodge
- Discounted room rates and golf at Coral Hospitality properties
- 12 comp rooms and 12 comp campsites at all NGMA State parks
- Free and discounted golf and park activities at other NGMA State Parks
- The most incredible views that North Georgia has to offer
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
- A waiting period may apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time