Golf Shop Attendant - Arrowhead Golf Club
Do you enjoy working with people and being part of a team who take pride in their work? Do you enjoy being a problem solver, making someone’s day and seeing that smile on their face because you were able to assist them? Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? If this excites you, then we want you to join our amazing team!!!
At Arrowhead Golf Club you’ll be part of a team where servicing our members and guests is our highest priority.
Our Mission at Arrowhead Golf Course is to provide the golfer with a high quality golf course that is both challenging and enjoyable. We will maintain a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff to assist the public golfer, guests and members. We will provide quality food & beverage services and clubhouse amenities the golfer expects.We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Golf Shop Attendant to take care of our guests.
Job Position: Golf Shop Attendant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in all areas of the Golf Operation such as Opening and Closing the Golf Shop, manning the counter during business hours, making tee times/lesson appointments, daily billing, and all other daily activities
- Work directly with the Head Golf Professional to maintain satisfactory customer service to all members and guests
- Assist in the upkeep of the Golf Shop by rotating displays and primping the merchandise as necessary and sales promotion and execution
- Provide excellent customer service in all areas to member and guests
- Maintain excellent communications with all fellow employees
- Computer familiarity – Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Publisher), Point of Sale system (Jonas, GolfNow) – front and back of house)
- Basic knowledge of Golf
- Retail Sales experience
- Customer Service skills
- Teamwork, positive attitude, and self-motivation
Arrowhead Golf Club is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans