Housekeeper - The Inn at Patrick Square
The Inn at Patrick Square is a conveniently-located, beautifully-refined, modern expression of traditional southern architecture and hospitality. Artfully accented with Clemson history and pride, the Inn is a place to stay, a place to gather, a place to celebrate, and a place to learn. It is a thoughtful reflection of the heart and soul of Patrick Square and the Upstate.
We exist to create experiences and to serve a purpose. Our Purpose is our Guests and the Experiences that we all create are their Memories.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for qualified Housekeepers to join our team. Pay is $13.00 per hour based on experience
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper:
- Sorts, folds, and carries linens.
- Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to standards.
- Restocks cart and empties vacuum cleaners.
- Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room amenities.
- Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind.
- Cleans bathrooms, including the shower curtain, walls, mirrors, tub, toilet and floor.
- Cleans under and behind bed.
- Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; cleans items as needed.
The Inn at Patrick Square is an equal opportunity employers\ committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.