Part-Time Ranger/Starter-Rosedale Country Club
Rosedale Golf & Country Club, located in Lakewood Ranch, FL, is one of Florida's premier country clubs! At Rosedale, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Club experiences. Just as you are dedicated to do your best in whatever you do, the Rosedale Country Club Team "Decides to be Great" on a daily basis! Through our collective commitments, we assure your strong future while enhancing our Members' and Guests' experiences.
Our core values are:
· Do the Right Thing
· Decide to be Great
· Take Pride
· Memories Matter
· We begins with Me
· Coral Cares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!!
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
Golf course rangers oversee the smooth operation of play on a golf course by ensuring golfers abide by a course's rules and regulations, and also by making sure the grounds are properly maintained. As a representative of Rosedale Country Club you will often interact with golfers, a pleasant and helpful demeanor is required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform the following essential functions of the position:
- Keep order, ensure prompt tee off, and maintain the flow of golfers as they prepare to play the course
- Make sure all golfers have starting tickets (receipts)
- Remain at the starter station at all times
- Pick up litter around the first tee, putting green, and pro shop
- Unlock pull carts and bring out electric carts to first tee
- Set up white and red tee markers. Blue markers may go out if a special event is scheduled.
- Install all flags
- Check all ball washers; fill with water/solution if needed
- Put water coolers at the third, seventh, and eighth holes. Fill cup dispensers.
- Check for hazards around the course
- Put rakes near sand traps, making sure all traps have at least one rake
- Make sure all equipment on the course, as well as the benches, signs, and ball washers are in good functioning condition
- Rove the course throughout your shift. Be available to as many golfers as possible
- Know all rules and enforce them
- Record and report all complaints to the Golf Pro.
- Inform any golfer who damages private property that they are liable for restitution
- See that play moves along steadily, asking slow golfers if faster golfers may play through
- Periodically check water coolers and cups, fill if needed
- Empty garbage cans when needed
- Pick up any litter on the course
- Complete accident/incident reports for all accidents on course
- Make sure tee towels are hanging on all ball washers
- Lock up handcarts and put away electric carts
- Follow behind the last group to pick up all tee markers, flags, coolers, rakes, trash in receptacles, any debris on course, and practice green pins
- Check gas supply of ranger’s cart
- Put all equipment in maintenance building in an orderly fashion
- Lock up the maintenance building
- Provide excellent customer service – display a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Work as a team player with co-workers and in conjunction with other department
Assists with special projects as needed