SERVERS - Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM! WE OFFER STABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, PROFESSIONAL GROWTH, TRAINING, YEAR AROUND EMPLOYMENT AND MUCH MORE!
SALARY: $2.13/HR + TIPS (Our current team is averaging $15 - $20/hr including base wage!)
BONUS: Receive an additional $100 per paycheck for your first 6 paychecks - THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL $600!
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a Server who understands the importance of exceeding their guests' expectations for Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa located in Young Harris, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa has134 rooms and cabins. We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf course, upscale spa, stables, catering, conferences, hiking, tennis, recreation and much more!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Outlet Manager this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
- Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up.
- Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments.
- Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and 86’d items.
- Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
- Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
- Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
- Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor and wine menus and service.
- Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
- Follow the standards for proper service, bussing and re-setting of tables.
- Maintains their assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
- Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
- Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
- Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.).
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans