HOST/GREETER - Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for guest service minded Cashier/Greeter for Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa located in Young Harris, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa has 134 rooms and cabins. We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf, upscale spa, stables, catering, conferences, hiking, tennis, recreation and much more!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Outlet Manager this position makes reservations, greets guests and handles transactions.
- Upon arrival, check restaurant for proper set-up.
- Fills out floor plan by checking station rotation chart.
- Posts floor plan at host stand.
- Seats guests following a rotation of stations, issues menus.
- Removes extra silverware from table when appropriate.
- Records number of guests on guest flow chart per station.
- Assists in bussing tables and re-seating as directed by restaurant manager or supervisor
- Follows all accounting procedures and standards in handling transactions.
- Greets guests who are leaving, inquiring about their experience and inviting them back.
- Calls Manager or Supervisor in cases of guest dissatisfaction.
- Effectively operates point of sale (POS) machine.
- Accurately takes restaurant reservations.
- Answers phone adhering to the standards of phone etiquette.
- Keeps area clean and stocked with needed supplies.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans