Host / Hostess Assistant - Lake Blackshear Resort
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for extraordinary Host/ Hostess for the Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club located in Cordele, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort!
Lake Blackshear Resort has 88 rooms, villas and lake cabins. Classic, minimalist-style on beautiful 8800 acre cypress lake with restaurants, bar, fitness center, conference center, marina with a lake restaurant, 18 hole-golf course designed by Denis Griffiths, camping, fishing and family/children’s programs.
Please visit our website at www.coralhospitality.com or at www.lakeblackshearresort.com.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager/Supervisor this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner at Lake Blackshear Resort.
Qualifications: This is an excellent entry level position into the Food and Beverage business. If you are friendly and pay attention to detail, this hospitality position may be for you. Prior restaurant experience is a plus but not required.
- Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up.
- Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments
- Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu.
- Escort guest to their assigned table and present menu.
- Engage guest concerning their visit and find how we may make it a pleasurable occasion. Be knowledgeable of the specials and menu.
Lake Blackshear Resort is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.