Laundry Hauler - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for hard-working Housekeeping Laundry Hauler. Under the direct supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, this position ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions
in accordance with standards of Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/ standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with supervisor for additional assignments throughout the shift.
- Inspect vehicle for:
- a)damage; document required repairs.
- b)operating condition and rectify any deficiencies (i.e., tire pressure, oil/fuel/water levels).
- c)for cleanliness, inside and out; rectify any deficiencies.
- Communicate vehicle maintenance needs to Engineering and follow up on completion.
- Obey all traffic and driving regulations.
- Drive the vehicle to transport linens to and from designated destinations.
- Communicate any delays, problems or maintenance requests with Laundry Manager and Housekeeping Dispatcher.
- Load/unload linens into/out of the vehicle.
- Transport linens from vehicle to designated areas.
- Organize and stock all clean linens in designated areas/shelves.
- Monitor and maintain designated supply levels.
- Document all trips accurately prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each.
- Maintain and monitor cleanliness of work areas.
- Ensure security of vehicle keys.
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use.
- Complete designated paperwork.
Must be able to lift & carry loads greater than 35 pounds, and exert up to 50 pounds of force frequently, follow directions, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, and physically demanding environment.
Must be able to spend 90% of working time standing, walking, and reaching and 10% of the working time sitting
Pushing, pulling, and lifting objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally, from position to position
Feeling or grasping objects of different size and shape
Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling while walking, standing or crouching in narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces
Will be required to use physical capabilities including climbing and ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps
Must be able to communicate clearly with our guests in the primary language of the specific location (Primarily English)
Hearing sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction
Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans