Food & Beverage Server - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager/Supervisor this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation, and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great $$
- Health insurance, to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance-, Short- and Long-Term disability, and much more
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for growth and development with a leading hospitality management team
- Free Employee Meals
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Employee discounts at the Lodge
- Discounted room rates and golf at Coral Hospitality properties
- 12 comp rooms and 12 comp campsites at all NGMA State parks
- Free and discounted golf and park activities at other NGMA State Parks
- The most incredible views that North Georgia has to offer
- Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up.
- Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments.
- Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and 86’d items.
- Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents, and preparation methods.
- Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
- Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
- Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor, and wine menus and service.
- Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
- Follow the standards for proper service, bussing, and re-setting of tables.
- Maintains its assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
- Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in the presentation and quality of food.
- Works closely with bartenders to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
- Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.).
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
- A waiting period may apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time