Food & Beverage Manager - Riverwood Golf Club
Our award-winning golf course is the crown jewel of Riverwood Golf Club. Rated consistently as one of the top courses in Florida and nationwide, Riverwood boasts a four- and half-star rating from Golf Digest along with consistently being recognized with top rankings in the country. Riverwood Golf Club offers golf in nature at its very best with our front nine featuring majestic pines and strategically placed lakes while the back nine meanders amongst salt marsh and wetland preserves taking advantage of olde-Florida natural beauty.
Riverwood Golf Club is managed by the
We are currently seeking a dynamic Food and Beverage Manager to lead and direct the food and beverage and culinary teams.
Reasons why you should choose Riverwood Golf Club:
- Great work environment. Our team is focused equally on employee and member satisfaction.
- Ability to have fun while making great money. Salary is commensurate to experience.
- Benefits include: vacation, health and other ancillary benefits, 401(k), free meals, life insurance, travel benefits at other Coral Hospitality properties.
- Opportunity to join a growing company and be a part of a successful team.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Prior Club experience preferred
- Prior food and beverage experience, preferably in an upscale and fast-paced environment
- Work with Executive Chef to ensure member, guest and employee satisfaction
- Book and plan events
- Create BEOs and review with both Front and Back of House teams
- Complete inventory and place orders as needed
- Should exhibit a high level of creativity to be able to plan and execute all member events
- Set up themed functions
- Responsible for décor for various functions and holidays
- Ability to lead, develop and manage a team of f&b professionals, to include, culinary team, servers, beverage cart attendants, bartenders and bussers.
Riverwood Golf Club is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans