Regional Director of Human Resources - Brasstown Valley Resort
Regional Director of Human Resources
The position will oversee and provide expert HR guidance to three North Georgia properties and based out of the Brasstown Valley Resort in Young Harris, GA. This is a great opportunity for a creative HR Professional with successful experience in employee engagement, team member development, compliance, HR policies & procedures, recruitment, and strong hospitality standards.
- Proven success as Director of HR in a hospitality environment.
- Solid understanding of the inner workings of operational departments.
- Effective ability to build teams, motivate people and create a winning culture.
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices, procedures, regulations and their practical application.
- Ability and willingness to “think outside the box” to support the maintenance of high hospitality standards.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work, communicate and maintain positive relations with all levels of staff members.
- Strong computer skills.
- Software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office products.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills exercising patience, tact and diplomacy.
5+ years as Director of Human Resources in a Resort environment
Full Time Salary Position
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
About Brasstown Valley Resort
Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just two short hours from Metro Atlanta & Chattanooga, Tennessee, Brasstown Valley Resort combines the beauty and natural splendor of idyllic Blue Ridge Mountain rentals with the stylish accommodations and stellar amenities of a mountain golf resort and spa.
Brasstown Valley Resort guests experience exceptional lodging and dining, championship golf, stables, a full-service spa, and a wide range of activities for the whole family.
For more information, please visit Brasstown Valley Resort
About Coral Hospitality
Based in Naples, Florida, Coral Hospitality is an energetic, entrepreneurial, and passionate hospitality management company that continues its growth throughout the Southeast U.S. Focusing on independent 4- to 5-star boutique resorts and hotels, country clubs, and luxury condominiums and associations.
BENEFITS: Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Vol Life, 401k, paid time off (vacation, sick), resort amenity program, Free Lunch and much more!
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans