Executive Chef - Grand Bay Club
The Grand Bay Club is nestled on the white sand dunes of Key Biscayne and mere minutes from Miami. The Club is an island oasis offering true tropical sophistication with breathtaking views and glistening ocean waters.
We are currently seeking a passionate Culinary professional to lead the Culinary operation of the Club. This is a very hands on role, perfect for an aspiring Sous Chef looking for their first Executive Chef position. The ideal candidate will have the desire to create a unique dining experience for the members and their guests.
Much like our surroundings, our menu is a culinary adventure and those who prepare, present and serve our inimitable cuisine are key to ensuring a distinctive dining experience for our guests. We treat our employees like family because they are the key ingredients to our growth and success.
Join our growing team and we will show you how passionate we are about making your career goals a reality.
We'd love to meet you in person!
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great $$$. Salary commensurate to experience.
- Health insurance, to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance-, Short- and Long-Term disability, and much more
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for growth and development with a leading hospitality management team
- Free Employee Meals
- Free parking
- Discounted room rates and golf at Coral Hospitality properties
- Candidate must be bilingual, fluent in Spanish and comfortable communicating with members, guests and owners
- The flexibility and availability to work nights, holidays and weekends
- You like working with fresh, seasonal ingredients creating recipes from scratch
- You want to set the Food and Beverage trends, not follow them
- Show your creativity by managing food costs and budgets based on business demands
- Use your skills to build flexible schedules for you and your staff
- 3 years’ experience with a la carte, banquet and buffet service (Preferred)
- You thrive off of an energetic kitchen environment that rarely slows down
- You have an excellent eye for detail, perfect plating and execution of standards
- Experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment would be beneficial
- You can be a leader and role model for Food and Beverage staff by displaying a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Be passionate about cleanliness and following safety and health guidelines
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
- Waiting period may apply