Operations Manager - Inn at Patrick Square
POSITION PURPOSE :
The Operations Manager will assist the General Manager in directing the Front Office, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage teams. They will help motivate staff to meet all service and productivity standards so that we can provide an outstanding guest experience. They will help manage team members through staffing, training, discipline, scheduling, performance evaluation and special projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Monitor guest satisfaction scores and respond to guest's concerns. Encourage and empower team members to resolve guest complaints. Provide support when needed. Lead initiatives to improve performance scores.
- Provide support and direction to other leaders across the hotel. Monitor business levels as it relates to scheduling, forecasting and budgeting. Constantly monitor staff performance and address concerns as they arise.
- Demonstrate strong cross departmental communication as an example for other leaders. Ensure current information on rates, packages and promotions is available to the front desk, housekeeping, and F&B areas.
- Assist all departments with anticipating and managing future business needs. Prepare a plan that leads all operating departments to success.
- Assist in the day to day operation of Front Desk and Housekeeping areas as required.
- Experience with Room Master preferred.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prior experience in an upscale hotel environment is preferred.
- Experience as a department leader is desired, preferably in Front Office or Housekeeping.
- Must exhibit professionalism and have a desire to lead by example.
- Experience working on special projects while balancing daily responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills required.
Other: This positions requires a valid driver's license.
The Inn at Patrick Square is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans