Summer Line Cooks - Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
Working at Amicalola Falls Lodge is a unique opportunity to enjoy one of Georgia's greatest natural treasures, while doing what you love. The Lodge is located at the top of the 729 ft. picturesque waterfall and the park is notoriously celebrated as the starting point for those hikers heading North on the Appalachian Trail.
Much like our surroundings, our menu is a culinary adventure and those who prepare, present and serve our Southern-inspired cuisine are key to ensuring a distinctive dining experience for our guests. We treat our employees like family because they are the key ingredients to our growth and success.
Join our growing team and we will show you how passionate we are about making your career goals a reality.
We'd love to meet you in person!
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great money. $14 - $16 per hour
- Free summer housing (shared)
- Free parking
- Free shift meal
- Free and discounted golf and park activities at other NGMA State Parks
- The most incredible views that North Georgia has to offer
- Be willing to learn from an accomplished Chef
- You like working with fresh, seasonal ingredients creating recipes from scratch
- You want to set the Food and Beverage trends, not follow them
- You thrive off of an energetic kitchen environment that rarely slows down
- You have an excellent eye for detail, perfect plating and execution of standards
- A few years of experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment would be beneficial
- The flexibility and availability to work nights, holidays and/or weekends should be doable
- Be passionate about cleanliness and following safety and health guidelines
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
- Waiting period may apply
Job Types: Seasonal