Housekeeping Room Attendant - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor, this position ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great $$
- Health insurance, to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance-, Short- and Long-Term disability, and much more
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for growth and development with a leading hospitality management team
- Free Employee Meals
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Employee discounts at the Lodge
- Discounted room rates and golf at Coral Hospitality properties
- 12 comp rooms and 12 comp campsites at all NGMA State parks
- Free and discounted golf and park activities at other NGMA State Parks
- The most incredible views that North Georgia has to offer
- Sorts, folds, and carries linens.
- Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to standards.
- Restocks cart and empties vacuum cleaners.
- Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room amenities.
- Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind.
- Cleans bathrooms, including the shower curtain, walls, mirrors, tub, toilet, and floor.
- Cleans under and behind the bed.
- Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; clean items as needed.
- Makes a final check to ensure all items are in the room.
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
- A waiting period may apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time