Front Desk Clerk - Lake Blackshear Resort
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY for a hard-working, cheerful, positive individual who can work as a Front Desk Agent at our Resort. The best person for this position will demonstrate a good work ethic, dependability, team work and a willingness to learn.
HOURS/SHIFTS: Hours for this position: Open availability required including weekends and holidays.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: At least one year of front desk experience, within a hotel/resort is preferred. Other positions involving high levels of Customer Service are also preferred.
In this role, the Front Desk Agent will perform following essential functions:
· Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay.
· Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed.
· Answer phones and enter reservations.
· Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, debit, and credit cards.
· Process check-outs including resolving any late or disputed charges.
· Coordinate with other departments, including Housekeeping in order to ready rooms for arrivals.
· Communicate parking and other procedures to guests and visitors.
· Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
· Additional duties as assigned including following established SOPs.
The Georgia Veterans State Park / Lake Blackshear Resort is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.