Reservations Agent/Guest Service Rep - Unicoi State Park and Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for nature lovers!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guests will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
- Answers all incoming calls promptly in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner using good listening and communication skills to secure necessary information
- Maintains accurate files and reports
- Enters reservations into the computer error-free and according to the standard operating procedure
- Processes rooming lists without errors
- Completes all changes for groups, and prepare a new rooming list after each change
- Checks wait-list reservations daily
- Uses good selling technique to up-sell special target dates when appropriate
- Adheres to rate control procedures based on availability and forecast occupancy as set by Revenue Manager
- Maintains knowledge of suite and cabin booking process
- Promotes an effective alternate booking service with sister hotels by actively referring other area hotels whenever we are unable to accommodate a reservation request
- Assists with a call around to find out rates and availability
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Possess complete resort product knowledge
1-year experience as a Reservations agent is preferred.
Demonstrated experience in providing Customer Service and knowledge of Personal Computer Software.