Front Desk Agent Evening Shift - Little Ocmulgee Lodge
NOW HIRING - FRONT DESK $10 per hour
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY for a hard-working, cheerful, positive individual who can work as a Front Desk Agent at our Resort. The best person for this position will demonstrate a good work ethic, dependability, team work and a willingness to learn. We are looking for outstanding individuals who will make us smile.
HOURS/SHIFTS: Hours for this position: Open availability required including day and evening shifts, weekends and holidays. The primary hours for the open shift are 4pm to midnight.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: At least one year of front desk experience within a hotel/resort is preferred. Other positions involving high levels of Customer Service will also be given preferred consideration.
In this role, the Front Desk Agent will perform following essential functions:
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and enter reservations
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, debit, and credit cards.
- Process check-outs including resolving any late or disputed charges.
- Coordinate with other departments, including Housekeeping and Maintenance in order to ready rooms for arrivals.
- Communicate parking and other procedures to guests and visitors.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Assist guests over the phone with making reservations
- Additional duties as assigned including following established SOPs.
Little Ocmulgee Lodge and Park is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.