Beverage Cart Attendant - Misty Creek Country Club
Misty Creek Country Club, located in Sarasota, FL, is one of SW Florida's premier country clubs! At Misty Creek we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Club experiences. Just as you are dedicated to do your best in whatever you do, the Misty Creek Country Club Team "Decides to be Great" on a daily basis! Through our collective commitments, we assure your strong future while enhancing our Members' and Guests' experiences.
Our core values are:
· Do the Right Thing
· Decide to be Great
· Take Pride
· Memories Matter
· We begins with Me
· CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!!
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations, this position provides food and beverage service on the golf course to the members and guests in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
Essential Functions: (Including but not limited to)
- Set up beverage cart with appropriate number and type of beverages and food items
- Perform checks to see if dates of expiration on non-alcoholic beverages are valid
- Maintain knowledge of beverage prices and dates to be able to talk intelligently to customers
- Greet guests in a friendly manner and inquire into their beverage requirements
- Fill and serve glasses with guests' preferred brands and ask if they would like refills
- Perform maintenance and minor repair work on beverage carts to make sure that they donot breakdown midway
- Provide guests with checks and process payments on an immediate basis
- Take guests' signatures on receipts for bills that need to be paid along with the guests' membership number
- Restock cart with beverages, ice, sundries and napkins on a regular basis
- Keep beverage cart fueled and cleaned properly and store it properly at the end of each shift
- Create and maintain inventory of beverages taken and returned each day
Misty Creek Country Club is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans