Bartender - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager/Supervisor this position mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of the bar for Unicoi State Park & Lodge by performing the following duties.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and career development. Every day you will have the opportunity to experience:
- A fun work environment while making great $$
- Health insurance, to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance-, Short- and Long-Term disability, and much more
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for growth and development with a leading hospitality management team
- Free Employee Meals
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Employee discounts at the Lodge
- Discounted room rates and golf at Coral Hospitality properties
- 12 comp rooms and 12 comp campsites at all NGMA State parks
- Free and discounted golf and park activities at other NGMA State Parks
- The most incredible views that North Georgia has to offer
- Takes orders and serves food, according to service standards
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks using standard jigger.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served.
- Requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make an attractive display.
- Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
- Informs guests of all food, beverage, and bar promotional activities.
- Adheres to Accounting practices and standards.
- Requisitions beverage and/or supplies from storeroom and sets up bar.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the outlet.
- Works closely with the kitchen in the preparation and serving of food products.
- Breaks down bar, lock up liquor, and stores fruit and juices properly.
- Accepts responsibility for recognizing over-indulgence of alcoholic beverages by customers.
- Complies with laws of the State of Georgia.
We are managed by Coral Hospitality, one of the South’s premier hotel management company. To learn more, visit www.coralhospitality.com
- A waiting period may apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time