COSMETOLOGIST - Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
PLAN ON ATTENDING OUR DRIVE THRU JOB FAIR ON FEBRUARY 23rd, 4:00 - 7:00 pm
SALARY: $10.00 + SERVICE CHARGE
EXPERIENCE: MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA, MASTER COSMETOLOGIST LICENSE PREFERRED
Nestled within the majestic beauty of Brasstown Valley, the Equani Spa offers a true sanctuary from the stress of the urban life. Infusing the spirit of this serene environment into every first-class service, we provide body treatments, facials, soothing massages and unique rituals indigenous to the Cherokee people, designed to stimulate and refresh the mind, body and soul. Everything about the Equani Spa reflects the spirit of the land and the people who originally sought its healing properties.
With the picturesque Brasstown Valley serving as the ideal backdrop, the Equani Spa surrounds its guests in a lodge-style motif. Enjoy natural timber furnishings, Cherokee hand-crafted decorative elements, custom millwork, fireplaces and a variety of peaceful treatment rooms. Unique spa rituals and treatments offered by our expert staff promise to leave guests feeling freed from tension and completely revitalized.
Equani Spa is looking for an experience, GA licensed Cosmetologist.
- Valid Cosmetology license for the State of Georgia
- Compliance with local and state operating guide lines
- Be able to perform hair services
- Be proficient in formal hair styles and updo of hair
- Perform scalp treatments and conditioning treatments
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of Salon area at all times
- Setting, blow drying, creating formal hair styles
- Minimum haircutting required
- Maintain a clean area before each appointment
- Greet guests in a friendly manner and consult with them to meet their expectations
- Promptly report any maintenance and equipment issues relating to the Salon
- Complete pre opening and closing checklists on a daily basis
- Maintain restocking of the work area and updating of the inventory and operating supplies for the hair Salon
- Assist in special duties and assignments as required
- Participates in group demonstrations / lectures when needed
- Attend hair shows or classes to keep updated on current industry trends
- Adhere to proper dress code and grooming standards