Office Administrator - Misty Creek Country Club
Misty Creek Country Club is looking for an energetic, professional individual who is a team player and enjoys working in a family type environment with an organization who values their employees and thrives on providing a high level of customer service to our members and guests.
Position: Office Administrator
The Office Administrator performs a wide variety of office administrative duties that are essential to the success of the Club. The job tasks that are performed on a daily basis will assist in assuring guest/member/employee satisfaction at Misty Creek Country Club.
- Basic accounting duties to include daily reports, accounts payable/receivable, member billing, cash/check deposits, etc.
- Payroll submission with time and attendance reporting.
- Human resource generalist items to include new hire paperwork, benefit enrollment, employee files, new hire orientation, training coordination with departments, conducting background checks/EVerify, etc.
- Office administrative duties to include answering phones, mail distribution, written correspondence, office supplies, etc.
- Highly organized, excellence in customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Enjoys working within a team environment and contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- This is a part time/year-round hourly position. Pay is based upon experience.
- Retail and hotel discounts.
Misty Creek Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans