Beverage Cart Attendant Sarasota, FL
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A SUCCESSFUL, EXCEPTIONAL TEAM WHILE WORKING OUTDOORS AND ENJOYING THE BEST VIEWS THAT SARASOTA HAS TO OFFER!
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a Beverage Cart Attendant located in beautiful Sarasota, Florida!
Misty Creek Country Club is one of Florida's premier golf and country clubs! At Misty Creek, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Club experiences. Just as you are dedicated to do your best in whatever you do, the Misty Creek team "Decides to be Great" on a daily basis! Through our collective commitments, we assure your strong future while enhancing our Members' and Guests' experiences.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Supervisor, this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
This position is Part Time, offering flexible schedules and great pay!
· Maintain designated Food and Beverage stock and sell products to golfers.
· Daily inventory to match sales. End of the month inventory responsibilities.
· Performs all necessary opening and closing procedures.
· Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day
· Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
· Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
· Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor menus and service.
· Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
· Maintains assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
· Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
· Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
Computer Skills: Must have basic computer skills. Previous work with a POS system, preferred.
Certificates: Must be ServSafe certified or obtain certification within 6 months.