Public Area Attendant
Misty Creek Country Club is currently searching for loyal, dependable Housekeepers for the beautiful Golf and Country Club. We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Full-time employees are eligible to participate in our competitive benefit package, including, health insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, and free golf!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations, this position ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions at the Misty Creek Country Club.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clean and restock bathrooms.
- Responsible for cleaning all public areas in the Club House.
- Empty ashtrays
- Vacuums all public areas.
- Keeps the public areas free from trash.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner and broom
- Washes walls and ceilings, moves and arranges furniture.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Dusts and polishes metal work.
- Maintains housekeeping cart.
- Responsible for upkeep of all the equipment which used i.e., Vacuum cleaner, trolleys, Scrubbing machine.
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
- 1-year hotel related experience desired
- High School or equivalent 1-year diploma in hotel management
Misty Creek Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.