Restaurant Supervisor - Lake Blackshear Resort
Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club, located in Cordele, Georgia, is looking for an extraordinary Restaurant Supervisor with "Front of the House" experience! This season at the Lake is proving to be exceptional and has created the need for talented individuals. We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations.
Lake Blackshear Resort has 88 rooms, villas and lake cabins. Classic, minimalist-style on beautiful 8800 acre cypress lake with restaurant, bar, fitness center, conference center, marina with a lake restaurant, 18 hole-golf course designed by Denis Griffiths, hunting preserve, fishing and family/children’s programs. We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
Summary: This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, cheerful individual to work in a resort atmosphere of fine dining, catered events or night club. The best person for this position will demonstrate good work ethic, dependability, teamwork and a willingness to learn.
· Oversees Front of House operations in the Food & Beverage outlets and Banquets.
· Adheres to food & beverage standards of operation.
· Ensures cash handling procedures are followed.
· Maintains an organized, clean outlet.
· Assigns side-work and follows up to ensure completion.
· Trains staff on expectations of service standards
· Creates weekly schedules to provide quality service while adhering to budgets
· Assists guests in resolving concerns according to food & beverage standards and Hotel/Park guidelines.
· Actively participates in recommending ways to increase sales.
· Assists outlet staff where needed.
· Working with kitchen staff to ensure menu item presentation and product are meeting the standards for guest satisfaction.
· Ensure all opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
· Knowledgeable in point of sale (POS) equipment.
EXPERIENCE: You must have one (1) year of Supervisory Experience in a restaurant or night club to be considered. Front of House experience is paramount but Back of House experience is also valued. Must have experience with use of a personal computer.
Lake Blackshear Resort is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.