PT Golf Course Maintenance Attendant, Sarasota - FL
We are searching for a hands-on, hardworking, talented Part Time Golf Course Maintenance Attendant who wants to join our team at Misty Creek Country Club located in Sarasota, Florida.
Misty Creek Country Club is a semi-private country club located in Sarasota, Florida. Offering a challenging Par-72 Championship Golf Course and clubhouse overlooking the 18th-hole complete with men’s and women’s locker rooms, snack bar, lounge for a casual lunch after a round of golf and dining room for member events and dinners. Misty Creek is the perfect place to belong or even to just enjoy a great round of golf and a wonderful meal afterwards.
The Golf Course Maintenance Attendant is responsible for the care and maintenance of designated areas. This position performs semi-skilled grounds maintenance work and related work as required on the golf course, and other club related grounds and landscaped areas.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform the following essential functions of the position:
- Ability to lift 25 –100 pounds
- While performing this job, the employee may be exposed to sunlight, heat, wet and/or humid conditions
- Ability to climb on step stool or ladder to complete elements of the job or facilitate maintenance issues
- Small machine operator skills highly desired
- While performing the duties of the job, may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time, to climb, balance, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- High School Diploma/GED a plus but not required.
- 2-3 years experience, working as a Golf Course Maintenance Attendant is highly desired.
Schedule: Monday through Sunday with varying hours
Work Location: One location
Job Type: Part Time
Pay and Benefits: $9.50-$11 an hour commensurate with experience
Send Resume to:
Address: 8954 Misty Creek Dr, Sarasota, FL 34241
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on
the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected
under federal, state or local laws. EOE/DFWP. A pre-employment
background screening will be conducted.