Housekeeping Room Attendant - Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge
Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located in beautiful South Georgia. We are located outside of the town of McRae-Helena and in both Wheeler and Telfair counties.
Little Ocmulgee is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From hiking trails, to canoe rentals, our outstanding golf courses, fishing and so many more outdoor activities, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy.
At Little Ocmulgee, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.littleocmulgeelodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for hard-working Housekeeping Room Attendants. Under the direct supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, this position ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions in rooms, cabins, and public spaces
in accordance with standards of Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge.
- Sorts, folds, and carries linens.
- Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to standards.
- Restocks cart and empties vacuum cleaners.
- Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room amenities.
- Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind.
- Cleans bathrooms, including the shower curtain, walls, mirrors, tub, toilet and floor.
- Cleans under and behind bed.
- Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; cleans items as needed.
- Makes a final check to ensure all items are in the room.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be beneficial. This is a very physically demanding position.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans