Seasonal Bartender-Kalea Bay, Naples-Florida
The Club at Kalea Bay is a private high-end club in Naples, Florida. We are looking for Seasonal Bartenders to provide friendly and responsive service for all of our members and guests. This position plays a major role in guests’ dinner and/or bar experience. Consistency is a key element in a positive experience, which is achieved by always following drink recipes.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Member/Guest Focused.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and have good communication skills.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
Education and Experience
- high school diploma (or applicable equivalent) at a minimum.
- 1 year of severing experience preferred.
Rate of Pay: Company Guaranteed Rate of $18.00 per hour.
Work Hours: Candidate must be flexible in meeting the varying scheduling needs of the Club.
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening is required. In addition to maintaining a Drug Free/Smoke Free Workplace, we perform reference checks and criminal background screening. / E.O.E.
Address: 13910 Old Coast Rd, Naples, FL 34110