Line Cook-Floridian Club, Naples-Florida
The Floridian Club is looking for a skilled line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook responsibilities will consist of supporting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Member/Guest Focus.
- Stress Management/Composure.
Education and Experience
- Culinary school diploma preferred.
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook for a minimum of 1 year.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
Rate of Pay: $15-$16 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), EAP, Life Insurance, Employee Referral Bonus Program and a great team environment.
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening is required. In addition to maintaining a Drug Free/Smoke Free Workplace, we perform reference checks and criminal background screening. / E.O.E.
Address: 9467 Gulf Shore Dr, Naples FL 34108