Busser - The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club
The Busser creates a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring the dining room is clean, free from trash and debris, and tables are set up properly. This person works within a team to clear and reset tables quickly between each seating. Additionally, the busser refills bread and beverages for guests, shows guests to their tables, and performs light housekeeping duties such as sweeping floors, stocking glassware and ice, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
Job responsibilities and requirements will include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.