Dining Room Manager- Rosedale Golf & Country Club
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of Central Florida's most prestigious Clubs? Rosedale Golf & Country Club has it all - state of the art fitness center, wellness programs, championship golf course and exceptional culinary offerings.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team or professionals. Our renowned Chef and his team of professionals exercise their artistic expertise to create an exquisite experience for our distinctive guests. Our food and beverage team of passionate individuals is looking for a dynamic personality to lead the team.
We offer an array of benefits to our team members, to include, free shift meals, golf privileges, vacation, 401(k), health and other ancillary benefits, travel discounts at other Coral properties, and retail discounts.
Successful candidate should have the following -
- Passion for hospitality
- Love of food
- Passion to serve
Some responsibilities include:
- Designs floor plans according to reservations.
- Plans dining room set-up based on anticipated guest counts and client needs.
- Takes reservations, checks table reservation schedules and maintains reservations book.
- Works with dining room employees to ensure that they are prepared to provide outstanding service to our guests and members.
- Receives and resolves concerns from guests and members.
- Serves as liaison between the dining room and kitchen staff.
- Able to lead staff through all service types such as Ala Carte and Banquets.
- Ensures that all guest dining areas are at optimal standards .
- Makes suggestions about improvements in dining room service procedures and layout.
- Provides training to all staff.
- Assures that the dining room and other club areas are secure at the end of the business day.
- Assists with inventory management
- May serve as club’s opening and closing manager or manager on duty.
- Assures that local and state laws and the club’s policies and procedures for the service of alcoholic beverages are consistently followed.
- Performs other appropriate assignments and projects as required by the Clubhouse Manager.
Description and Responsibilities:
Works closely with the Clubhouse Manager on all Food and Beverage (F&B) day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines.
Act as a role model for all employees by demonstrating the behavior and work ethic expected of all employees by leading staff through all service types with the highest standards for a la carte, member/club events and banquets.
Maintains strong floor presence throughout service to generate positive member interactions, promotion of upcoming events and monitoring of timely service standards from staff.
Maintains all Food & Beverage menus ensuring what is presented to the members is always accurate. Updates the service staff of any shortages or changes to menus at the appropriate pre shift meetings.
Design floor plans according to reservations, checks table reservations and oversees reservation book.
Oversees and or leads event setup, service, and breakdown.
Manages service labor costs to meet business needs and may assume role of a server during slow periods.
Maintains system to track controllable expenses, compares to budget, and reports variances in timely manner.
Performs other appropriate assignments and projects as required by the Clubhouse Manager.
Rosedale Golf and Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment background screening and reference checks will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.