Park and Grounds Maintenace - George T. Bagby State Park
George T. Bagby State Park and Lodge, located in Fort Gaines Georgia, is looking for an exceptional individual to fill a part time person to work in Park and Grounds Maintenance. We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to offer "best in class" service!
Our park is located on 700 acres of pine and hardwoods directly on the shoreline of Lake Walter F. George. The park has 60 lodging rooms, a full service restaurant, conference center with banquet and catering, Golf course and Marina.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Cutting grass with zero turn mowers.
2) Trimming hedges with gas power tools. Possible use of chain saws for light clearing of areas.
3) Use a pressure washer to clean exterior of buildings, side walks, drive ways.
4) Perform light maintenance such as painting exterior of buildings.
5) Use mechanical blowers to clear debris from walkways, roads, etc.
6) Clean up park areas, maintain trash pick-up.
7) Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements: A successful candidate will have 2 years of verifiable job history performing some of the above duties. Candidate must have a drivers license and clean driving history in the past 5 years.
George T. Bagby State Park and Lodge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.