Now Hiring, House Keeper(s), Clemson, SC, Inn at Patrick Square
The Inn at Patrick Square is a conveniently-located, beautifully-refined, modern expression of traditional southern architecture and hospitality. Artfully accented with Clemson history and pride, the Inn is a place to stay, a place to gather, a place to celebrate, and a place to learn. The Inn is less than 10 minutes away from Clemson University. It is a thoughtful reflection of the heart and soul of Patrick Square and the Upstate.
We exist to create experiences and to serve a purpose. Our Purpose is our Guests and the Experiences that we all create are their Memories.
We are currently looking for both Full and Part-Time Housekeepers to join our amazing team!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, this position ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of the Inn at Patrick Square.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hours and days: Typically, Monday through Sunday with varying hours.
- Sorts, folds, and carries linens.
- Makes beds.
- Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways and other public areas.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the Inn.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
Pay: $10-$11 an hour commensurate with experience
Address: 115 Market Street, Clemson, SC 29631
The Inn at Patrick Square is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Inn at Patrick Square does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws, EOE/DFWP. The candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds and push or pull 100 pounds and be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time. Background checks are performed.